Business Immigration Solicitors
How can I open a business in the UK?
The process of opening a business in the UK as an international entrepreneur can be surprisingly complex. In order to do business in Britain legally, entrepreneurs and business owners must first secure the necessary licensing or sponsorship.
What does your legal service include?
- Assistance with the development of global movement strategy to help your business recruit internationally.
- All-round legal support, advice and assistance obtaining the licences and visas for you and your employees.
- Support in advising international performers and entertainers.
- Business immigration compliance and training audits.
- HNWI seeking alternative residency or global citizenship.
Our business immigration solicitors understand the importance of a smooth and seamless transition, enabling you to focus on successfully running your business.
We can simplify all aspects of the process of attracting and securing talent from all over the world, ensuring the required licensing and/or sponsorship is obtained accordingly.
Whatever your current position and requirements, our elite business immigration solicitors team is standing by to take your call.
We can help you with the following applications
- Sponsor Licence
- Tier 2 ICT Sponsor Licence
- Audits and HR Compliance
- Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) Request
- Tier 1 Investor
- Tier 2 Sponsor Licence
- Sole Representative Visas
- Refusals and Appeals