As a landlord, a property dispute could have a significant impact on the performance and profitability of your business. As a tenant, property disputes can make it difficult to feel safe, welcome and comfortable in the home you live in. Whichever side of the argument you find yourself on, it’s important to seek expert legal support at the earliest possible stage.
At Aristone Solicitors, we provide a complete range of services for landlords and tenants involved in property disputes. Whether facing eviction, unhappy with the way your property is being managed or in need of advice regarding evicting tenants in breach of contract, we’re standing by to take your call.
Contact a member of the team at Aristone Solicitors anytime for more information.
All Cases and Queries Considered
We understand how difficult and sensitive it can be to address disputes involving a property that you own or the home you live in. That’s why at Aristone Solicitors, we work hard to bring all types of property disputes to a swift and amicable resolution for the benefit of all parties involved.
Just a few of our areas of expertise in the field of property disputes include the following:
- Residential repossession and tenant eviction
- Claims of unpaid rent and other costs
- Recovery of service charges
- Repossession of commercial properties
- Leasehold enfranchisement
- Disputes between tenants and landlords
- Property disrepair and dilapidation issues
- Business and commercial tenancy disputes
- Boundaries and rights of way
Our experience working with private landlords, developers, property investors, landowners, property management companies and tenants alike enables us to address even the most challenging cases with complete confidence and professionalism.
For more information or to discuss your requirements in more detail, contact a member of the team at Aristone Solicitors today.
Simplified Property Dispute Resolution
Contrary to popular belief, the vast majority of property disputes can be successfully resolved without court involvement. Where possible, we prefer to use mediation and arbitration (when necessary) to bring even the most complex issues to a swift and agreeable resolution.
Our proactive approach to property dispute resolution takes place as follows:
- Investigation. By carefully investigating all aspects of your case in detail, we’ll help you understand your obligations and entitlements from a legal perspective.
- Mediation. All parties involved will be invited to take part in an informal discussion, in the presence of a neutral third-party mediator assigned by us.
- Arbitration. Though entirely optional, we strongly suggest considering arbitration if the initial mediation process fails to resolve the issue.
- Courts. Only if it is absolutely necessary will the matter be brought before the courts, at which time Aristone Solicitors will provide the expert legal representation you need.
Call Aristone Solicitors
The key to successful property dispute resolution lies in taking action as early as possible. Rather than waiting for a relatively minor issue to escalate, we strongly advise seeking expert legal support right away.
At Aristone Solicitors, we’d be happy to provide you with an obligation-free consultation to assess the available options and choose an appropriate course of action. Call anytime for more information, or to book your initial consultation at our Central Luton office.